Martin Audio MLA Mini PA System
Martin Audio’s revolutionary award-winning Multi-cellular Loudspeaker Array [MLA] technology is reinventing the way loudspeaker arrays are configured and controlled. With it has come an unsurpassed control of sound with pristine fidelity and huge output capability — bringing the FOH engineer and the audience together in a more powerful, involving experience.
- Unprecedented, even, house-curve balance achieved right from power-up
- Intelligent numerical optimisation software eliminates trial and error in system set-up
- Improved venue-to-venue, gig-to-gig consistency and repeatability
- Artistic changes to balance at the mix position or elsewhere translate directly and accurately throughout the audience
- Exceptionally high power density means tighter truck-pack for higher SPL compared to other systems
- “Greener” audio power via PFC (Power Factor Correction)
Optimised arrays focus the sound exactly where needed and keep it away from where it isn’t. This can have real world benefits with adhering to noise limits off-site and keeping your event license.
MLA Mini systems are available to hire from CS Audio, please get in touch to see how this incredible technology can benefit your next concert, tour, festival or event.